Help with a Federal Agency

Are you having a problem with a federal agency?

Our office is here to help Arizonans as they navigate the federal government. We help with Veterans and Active Duty Military, Social Security, Medicare, the Small Business Administration, Federal Taxes, Immigration, Passports, and other federal agency related issues.

Our staff helps with communication between Arizonans and federal agencies. Our office cannot promise you a specific outcome from an agency or referral. We will do our best to help you receive a full and fair response. If your request is urgent, please call our Phoenix office at 602-671-7901.

If you need help, please fill out the casework form below. If your issue is specifically related to immigration, passports or travel, then please complete that form instead.

As a federal elected official, the office of Senator Kelly is unable to intervene on any state, local, or legal matter. For state and local government issues (including unemployment claims, rental assistance, or child services), we encourage you to contact the Governor of Arizona (contact info here) or your State Representatives/Senator in the Arizona State Legislature (contact info here). If you are unsure who to call, contact our office and our staff will provide you with an appropriate referral.

If you’d prefer to print the form and return it to our office, the downloadable casework form is here and the downloadable immigration/travel form is here and the downloadable passports form is here.

Note to constituents- it is possible that our office’s emails might land in your spam or junk folders. If you don’t see an email from us in five (5) business days, please check these two places. We want to make sure that you receive any updates or requests for further information needed to assist you.