Congressionally Directed Spending Requests – FY 2022
In accordance with newly enacted guidance from the Senate Appropriations Committee, Senator Mark Kelly is making publicly available the list of congressionally directed spending requests he submitted for the fiscal year 2022 (FY22) appropriations process. Starting in FY 2022, Senators may request Congressionally Directed Spending for specific projects in their state. The FY22 Congressionally Directed Spending has a limited scope with combined earmarks capped at 1% of all discretionary spending and eligible accounts restricted to those listed below. These disclosures are being released in accordance with the deadlines set forth by the Committee.
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Financial Services and General Government
- Homeland Security
- Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
Note: The following bills were not open to congressionally directed spending requests.
- Legislative Branch
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs